We look for authors and guest writers here at Beggar To Rich. We’d be delighted to publish your post here.
While I respect kindness, good will and intentions, I would never accept any guest contribution that is lower in quality than my own posts. If you cannot comprehend that analogy, you’re out of luck as far as contributing to this blog goes. I love thoughtful, educational, promotion-less, and informational content – that is what this website is about.
Types of Content
I am looking for content submissions that are written for users, instead of submitting something that you just felt like writing.
The types of content that I am after is the following:
- Education: Learning Tips & Tricks, Freebies like free e-books, software and tools that may help people to increase their website traffic and ranking.
- Tech: Windows, Android, iOS, Mac & Open Source – news, views and tools to support user interraction.
- Blogging: Basic Blogging tips, How-tos, Editorials, What is xyz?, Top 10’s related to blogging, Increasing Blog Traffic, Other SEO practices, Earning money with blogs etc.
- WordPress: Themes, Plugins and Hacks to make it more user friendly and drive more traffic.
- Internet Marketing: Adsense, Adwords, SEO, Backlinkings, Making Money online.
- Web Design: Web Hosting, Web Development, Web tools.
- How-To: Guides, explanations and step-by-step instructions for how to get something done regarding SEO, Web Designing & Development, Any new Google Updates and Affiliate Marketing. Concise, straight to the point.
- Lists: I accept lists for any of the categories that you can find on this site, they should be up-to-date, and contain no-bias information.
- Tutorials: Full-scale tutorials for anything related to development, design, SEO, Google Updates, Affiliate marketing, Digital Marketing, Business start-up in these same related fields etc,. You should expect high-quality response from submitting tutorials.
- Personal Reports: If you feel like reporting on something that you’ve worked with for the past couple of months related to the fields mentioned above, go ahead. I love personal stories.
- Compelling News: To a certain extent, news reports are also accepted. This does not mean that you’re going to become the next reporter for this blog. It means that you’re allowed to submit your ‘intellectual’ take on something related to the website niche that is happening in the World.
I will consider any other content type, but these are mostly the ones that I’ll pay the most attention to. The most important thing is that, the material you’re submitting is educational and provides value.
Limitations & Etiquette
You will greatly increase your chances of getting approved as a guest author, if you can manage to follow all of these little rules and etiquette basics. It helps to keep away the spammers, and lower quality submissions. Think of this guest writing opportunity as a way of expanding your own follower base.
- The length of the content should be anywhere from 1,000 to 2,000 words. Anything less than that, should be highly informative and intellectual. (Acceptable for the news posts!) Also, don’t add unwanted content just to meet the length limit.
- Images should be your own, or attributed to the rightful owner, the width of the images should be 800px wherever possible.
- You should back up your own statements with links to 3rd party resources, research and studies that add meaning to the content you’re writing. It does not mean you can just add links to your own site, that is acceptable only when extremely relevant.
You get to have a link to your website/project at the bottom of every post you submit.
Submitting Your Post
All that is left to do, is to send your post, and then see where it takes you.
Points to keep in mind, before submitting the post :
- Briefly introduce yourself, and what kind of content you’re most comfortable writing with. Include a link to your website, and any social media profile.
- It would be great if you could also include links to your previous content, whether guest columns, or stuff you’ve written for yourself.
- What are you going to write about? Any particular/specific ideas? Definitely include those. A brief summary or a conclusion would be appreciated.
- It takes roughly 1-3 days for me to get back to those who send their ideas or Guest Post. Don’t give up if I’m being late with the response, I reply to each and every submission I get.
Avoid the Following
If you want to succeed as a guest writer for this blog, keep in mind some of the following:
- I’m real, so I expect you to keep it real as well. Trying to use sweet language isn’t going to get you anywhere.
- Grammar mistakes? Bad English? Unwanted writeups? – I will not accept or even respond to any emails that contain any of those things.
- Links are not the priority, as mentioned above, you get to have a link back to your website, don’t ask for it twice.
- I don’t accept generic content. You should put your own personality and thinking in whatever you submit.
Talk to you soon.